What Would You Like To Know?
The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort & Residences, will be built on the existing site of the Sheraton Bal Harbour hotel, facing the pristine, white sand beach of the Atlantic Ocean directly across Collins Avenue from the legendary Bal Harbour Shops. Lucien Lagrange, world renowned architects, along with the local architecture firm, Sieger Suarez, have been selected for the project which is a joint venture between Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. and The Related Group of Florida.
Plans include two mirror-image residence towers with just five residences per floor and an ultra-luxurious St. Regis condo-hotel. Each residence will feature flow-through floorplans that are angled so that the Atlantic Ocean views remain unobstructed. The St. Regis Resort & Residences will feature sumptuous amenities, including the brand’s signature butler service, concierge service, an international-class spa and a signature restaurant.
The Sheraton Bal Harbour Beach Resort will close early in 2007 to make way for the new St. Regis Resort & Residences which will be built on the existing site.
- Exclusive ocean-facing health center with state-of-the-art equipment
- Dramatic lobby entrance through porte-cochere entry
- Yabu Pushelberg designed lobby and common areas
- Two heated oceanfront swimming pools
- Lushly landscaped grounds
- Concierge staff and 24-hour security services
- Package reception
- 11 ft deep balconies with panoramic bay and ocean views
- “Smart” building pre-wired with multiple lines for cable, phone and computer
- Tinted, tempered glass designed for South Florida building codes
- Private elevator foyers in selecteed residences
- Ocean to bay flow-thru floor plans are available
- High-efficiency central A/C
- Spacious walk-in closets
Property listings for St. Regis.
View our gallery below for St. Regis.
This part contains all educational institutions in St. Regis.
The Best in St. Regis
Browse through the top rated businesses in the most popular categories St. Regis has to offer.