What Would You Like To Know?
900 Biscayne Bay
900 Biscayne Bay condo is a skyscraper in the City of Miami, Florida, United States. 900 Biscayne Bay condo is located in northeastern Downtown, and forms part of the Biscayne Wall, a series of skyscrapers visible from Biscayne Bay along the west side of Biscayne Boulevard. 900 B Biscayne opened for residential occupancy in early 2008. The tower is 650 feet (200 m) tall and has 63 floors. 900 Biscayne building currently stands as the 4th-tallest building in Miami and in the state of Florida, behind the Four Seasons Hotel Miami, Wachovia Financial Center and Marquis Miami.
It also stands as the 2nd-tallest all-residential building in the city and the state. 900 Biscayne Bay is located across the street from Ten Museum Park, another recently completed Miami residential high-rise, near Bicentennial Park and American Airlines Arena in northern Biscayne Boulevard. It is also adjacent to the Park West Metromover station. The 900 Biscayne condo tower is part of the series of skyscrapers along Biscayne Boulevard known as the Biscayne Wall. Originally planned to rise 712 feet (217 m) and 65 floors, the building went through a height reduction during its construction, with a decorative rooftop spire and two floors being removed from the final plans.
The 1.5 million square foot (139,000 m²) 900 Biscayne tower have 516 residential condominiums and 800 parking spaces. There are eleven typical units on each of the lower floors, with two-level townhomes and penthouses on the uppermost floors. The bottom three floors of the 900 Biscayne condo consist of a three story lobby, retail shops, restaurant and outdoor café.
- Unobstructed Bay Ocean views and Downtown City Views
- 65 stories high
- 11 residencess per floor
- Private and semi-private elevators (9 Total)
- LCD screens in each elevator
- 6 levels of 2 story town homes (20’8″ foot high areas) each with 7 units per floor
- 6 floors of penthouses – 5 units per floor
- 9,000 sq. foot of amenities located on the 15th & 17th floors
- 4,000 sq. foot fitness center
- 5,000 sq. foot Private Theater and Club Room
- Pool Deck with a wet bar and Lounge
- Customized Cable/Satelite System
- Lagoon Pool with Recreation Deck
- Smart building with fast internet access, touch screen monitors and multi-media computer for interactive communication
- An upscale 5 star Restaurant is planned to open on the first floor, south side of the building (Developer is considering Cipriani’s and others)
- Gourmet store (either Epicure or John de Lucca) in the first floor of the building also planned
- City Lobby
- Sky Lobby – 14 stories higher than City Lobby with ocean views
- 24hr attended lobby with monitored cameras
- Keyless Entry
- Concierge Services
- Executive Center
- 24 hour Valet
- Mail and package receiving services
- 10 foot cellings
- Floor to celling glass
- 8-10 foot deep balconies
- Double door entryways
- Granite Counter tops
- Top of the line European cabinets from Snaidero or De La Casa
- Sub Zero refrigerator and top of the line appliances either Mielle or Thermador
- Full size washer and dryer
- Whirlpool tub in master bath
- Marble flooring and vanities
- Design bath fixtures
Property listings for 900 Biscayne Bay.
View our gallery below for 900 Biscayne Bay.
This part contains all educational institutions in 900 Biscayne Bay.
The Best in 900 Biscayne Bay
Browse through the top rated businesses in the most popular categories 900 Biscayne Bay has to offer.