What Would You Like To Know?
601 NE 27th St, Miami FL, 33137
The Crimson is Miami hot, a spectacular addition to the waterfront on Biscayne Bay. Eighteen stories splashed with South Beach colors, surrounded by water, boardwalks and lush tropical landscaping. This is Miami style. This is a tropical paradise. This is architectural design that redefines warm weather living. There are 90 one and two bedroom residential units in the tower, many have water views and all have large terraces or balconies for outdoor entertaining.
The breathtaking amenity area at The Crimson is located on the 8th floor. Called “The C Club” it features a landscaped promenade sundeck, large swimming pool, hot tub and outdoor/indoor mini-theatre. This is a private club for residents and their guests to celebrate the Miami lifestyle while enjoying spectacular poolside days. Additionally, there is a fully-equipped gym, lounge, business centre and cybercafé on the mezzine floor.
The Crimson is located in Edgewater, Miami’s hottest new district, with shops, restaurants, cafes, and clubs all nearby. It’s a short drive to the I-95, US-1 and to the Julie Tuttle and Venetian Causeways that connect mainland Miami to Miami Beach.
Between The Crimson and it’s neighbor, Icon Bay, the hugely-successful Related Group development, is a beautiful art park featuring quiet areas and sculptures by well-known artists.
Living at The Crimson is all about living well. And it’s yours to enjoy.
- 19 Floors
- 90 Residences
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Glass expansive balconies
- Over the top amenities
- Yoga Room
- Pilates Room
- 24hs security
- Indoor and outdoor theater that connects to the pool
- European Cabinetry
- Bosch Appliances
- Business Center
- Eco Friendly technology
- 1 parking space and a storage right in front of the parking space (extra parking available for $)
- Silver Leed Certified Building
- Cyber Café with computer, printer
- Exclusive “C club”
- Promenade Sundeck
- Hot Tub
- Adjacent to the new waterfront park by Arquitetonica, with sculpture installations designed by well known artists and water features throughout
- Exclusive access to the semi private unique sculpture waterfront park
- Exclusive private Baywalk
- Maintenance fee under $0.50/sf.ft
- Minutes to Miami Beach, I 95, Airport, between Design District and Downtown
- Located Right on the Water
- Open unobstructed views
- Boutique style
- High Ceilings (9’4″ to 11’4″)
- Penthouses with private rooftop with breathtaking water and city views with its hot tub
- Unobstructed water view and spectacular city views
- Italian Cabinetry
- Large Closets
- European fixtures in Kitchen and bath
- Quartz Countertops
- Glass tile kitchen backsplash
- Expansive Townhomes on the ground floor with city view and water view, private access to the Mezzanine
Property listings for The Crimson.
View our gallery below for The Crimson.
View our videos below for The Crimson.
This part contains all educational institutions in The Crimson.
The Best in The Crimson
Browse through the top rated businesses in the most popular categories The Crimson has to offer.