What Would You Like To Know?
350 Las Olas
Just steps from all the excitement, entertainment and fabulous offerings of Las Olas, yet far from the ordinary, a new level of luxury living is rising over the city, with deluxe condominium apartments that put every corner of the city at your command, day and night. Walk to work, dine at the hottest restaurants, catch a concert, view the finest art – all the best of everything is only minutes from your doorstep. 350 Las Olas is truly the epicenter for the most contemporary Fort Lauderdale lifestyle.
Enjoy the views from your luxurious Watergarden residence, or should you desire to experience first hand all that this community has to offer, you needn’t venture more than a few minutes from your doorstep. Las Olas is one of those rare addresses that has only grown more alluring over the years. With it’s fine shops, restaurants, galleries and cultural activities it has a cachet, an elegance, that makes it a joy to experience by day or night.
- Private rooftop social room overlooking the New river and Himmarshee Arts and entertainment district.
- Private rooftop pool and health club overlooking the city, Las Olas shops and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Executive business center with conference facilities and access to fax machines and copiers.
- Computerized Security System and Elevator Lockout with closed circuit monitoring.
- A reserved garage parking space will be provided with each unit. Additional parking spaces available.
- Optional individual storage units.
- Bicycle storage area.
- Upgraded Elevator Cabs.
- Elegantly furnished two story main entry lobby, with front security desk and reception area
- Spacious balcony with glass railing
- High speed wiring provides increased speed capabilities to each unit
- Full sized sliding glass doors
- 8 to 10 foot ceiling heights in main living and bedroom areas
- Energy and cost efficient central air conditioning system
- Generous closet space with vinyl clad shelving
- Exceptional raised panel entry doors
- Bifold closet doors
- Granite counter tops in kitchens
- Stainless steel appliance package
- Microwave oven with built in range hood
- Dishwasher with stainless steel finish
- Garbage disposal
- Washer and Dryer package
- Building and garage equipped with fire sprinklers.
Property listings for Acacia Villas, Florida.
Market analysis data for Acacia Villas, Florida.
Real Estate Market
Median sale price last 12 mo.
Avg. property tax
Sale price lowest 12 mo.
Sale price highest 12 mo.
View our gallery below for Acacia Villas, Florida.
Area and Demographic Statistics
This part graphically explains area and demographics stats for Acacia Villas, Florida.
|Average value of the dwelling in which household lives||$149,499|
|Avg. years a household has lived in dwelling.||15 years|
The Best in Acacia Villas
Browse through the top rated businesses in the most popular categories Acacia Villas, Florida has to offer.