What Would You Like To Know?
The Armani residences by Cesar Pelli. When a famous Argentinean architect partners up with one of the best worldwide designer, the result can only be a state of the art condo. Indulge yourself on the beaches of Sunny Isles and enjoy the deep ocean tranquility. Build castle of sands with your family while vacationing in your luxurious condo by Cesar Pelli and Armani Casa.
Choose one of the 250 residences on one of 57 stories at the Armani Residences.All of the condo are flowthru units with 10 feet ceilings. Enjoy the sunsets and sunrises from an oversized balcony facing the ocean or the bay. Choose between 1500sqft up to 3000sqft to lavish yourself and your guests with luxury and design. Some of the units also have maids quarter. All the units have floor to ceiling glass windows and boast sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Prices will start in the $1000/sqft as of November 2013. The deposit structure will be as follows:
10% at reservation
10% at contract around Feb-March 2014
20% Groundbreaking Fall 2014
10% at roof
50% at closing in Jan 2017
- The Armani designed residences will be offered beginning in sizes of approximately 1,500 sq. ft.
- Residence floor plans will be offered in 2, 3, 4-bedroom and possibly larger plans
- Property projected to offer approximately 250 luxury oceanfront residences
- Property projected to feature 57 floors
- All floor plans designed as east-to-west “flow-thru” floor plans
- Minimum 10 foot ceilings with floor to ceiling glass
- Oceanfront & bay view oversized balconies
- 3 floors of private cabanas
- Full restaurant
- World class Spa
- Oceanfront pool among lavishly landscaped grounds and sundeck
Market analysis data for Acacia Villas, Florida.
Real Estate Market
Median sale price last 12 mo.
Avg. property tax
Sale price lowest 12 mo.
Sale price highest 12 mo.
View our gallery below for Acacia Villas, Florida.
Area and Demographic Statistics
This part graphically explains area and demographics stats for Acacia Villas, Florida.
|Average value of the dwelling in which household lives||$149,499|
|Avg. years a household has lived in dwelling.||15 years|
The Best in Acacia Villas
Browse through the top rated businesses in the most popular categories Acacia Villas, Florida has to offer.