What Would You Like To Know?
As one of Miami’s only legacy properties, The Surf Club possesses a unique history and an incredible future. The exclusive membership club & will be joined by a boutique five-star Four Seasons Hotel and 152 signature homes designed by Richard Meier, spread across over eight acres with approximately 900 linear feet of ocean frontage. There will be two restaurants; Casa Tua Mare and a restaurant run by the Four Seasons, Winston Churchill Lounge, four pools and beach service.
The renovation of the historic Surf Club building is now underway, along with site preparation for the foundations of the new buildings.
All residences will be delivered & furniture ready with floors, kitchens, baths and shade pockets wired appropriately for installation of electric shades by the buyer. Kitchens will be designed by Richard Meier and manufactured by Boffi with six burner gas stoves, large side by side refrigerator and wine storage, and true exhaust kitchen hood. Private dedicated elevators with private vestibules and sound attenuating concrete party walls.
The Surf Club boasts 965 feet (300 metres) of Atlantic oceanfront on a 9-acre (3.6 hectare) site that will incorporate the Hotel; two residential towers; a private membership club; two restaurants; four swimming pools; a state-of-the-art spa and fitness centre; more than 40 beach cabanas; and an expansive park and oceanside gardens. The Richard Meier Signature Homes and Penthouses, ranging in size from 1400 to almost 8000 square feet (130-750 square metres), will offer residents extraordinary views stretching from the Atlantic to downtown Miami, with interiors and finishes personally selected by Meier. The design for the buildings utilize his decisive and iconic visual vocabulary — glass walls, capacious volumes of space, a sensitivity to the movement of natural light throughout the day, and sumptuous yet elemental materials. This is Meier’s first project in the Miami area.
- Two swimming pools designated for residents only, set in a lush garden landscape
- Two fitness centers designated for residents only, fully equipped and bathed in natural light
- Access to a private 12,000 square foot health and wellness center with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, private training rooms and a dedicated yoga and Pilates studio, as well as a full-service luxurious spa with saunas, steam rooms, and treatment and relaxation rooms
- Ample, secure parking including self-park spaces, valet services, and a limited number of private locked garage spaces
- A round-the-clock staff, including concierge, housekeeping, valet, private pet grooming, car washing service, and a discreet security team to insure residents’ safety and comfort
- Dedicated service elevators for staff and deliveries
- Numerous corner residences with endless views of Miami, Biscayne Bay, and the Atlantic Ocean
- Unimpeded vistas with sunrise to sunset exposure, and an open flow of space
- Richard Meier-selected finishes, materials, color palette, hardware and interior details
- Spacious master suites with two master baths and two dressing rooms with custom closets
- Expansive, thoughtfully conceived bathrooms with freestanding sculptural bathtubs
- Chef ’s kitchens with custom cabinetry, side-by-side refrigerator and wine storage, six-burner gas cooktop, true exhaust kitchen hood, dishwashers, and back-up power for cold storage
- Dedicated elevators with private vestibules
- Sound attenuating concrete party walls
- Multi-zone climate control systems
- Ultra-high-speed connectivity, allowing for video conferencing and integrated media systems
- Many residences offer staff quarters with private baths
- Service entrance
- Laundry room
View our gallery below for Surf Club.
This part contains all educational institutions in Surf Club.
The Best in Surf Club
Browse through the top rated businesses in the most popular categories Surf Club has to offer.