Craftoberfest is nearly here and for the beer lover, this is like Christmas. This event will be held at Downtowner Saloon from 11am to 2am on October 12th. If you love beer and the old Munich Oktoberfest style of party, this is the right place for you.
The festival will feature many local craft beers from both Florida and national breweries. Food will all be German food with plenty of great choices. The entertainment will include:
- An all-day outdoor festival on New River
- MC Sylvia leading the chicken dance from 11am to 2pm
- Fourth Dimension from 2pm to 6pm
- Mr. Nice Guy from 6pm to 1pm
- Fourth Dimension (again) from 1pm to 2am
Admission to the event is free and plenty of beer will be available to go with the excellent German specialty food.
About Downtowner Saloon
Whether you’re looking for a place for lunch, dinner, a quick bite or a drink on the river, this is your bar. Craftoberfest is only one of the many events they host every year and the bar itself provides regular live entertainment, plenty of history, outdoor seating, great food and two full bars.
Weekly specials and entertainment include:
- Solo artists from 12:30pm to 2:30pm on Sundays
- Trivia and a DJ party on Tuesdays
- Ladies night from 6pm to 8pm on Tuesdays
- DJ Booney Tunes on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Live bands on Thursdays
- The Best Live Blues on Saturdays
- Mondays are rib night
- Taco Tuesdays go with trivia night
- Happy hours on Wednesdays last from 4pm to 8pm with half-off drinks and two-for-one appetizers
- Surf & Turf is on special every Thursday
- Fridays feature Steak & Wine
- Saturdays are Rib day from 11am to 5pm
- Sundays feature a brunch from 11am to 2pm
No matter your reason for coming out to Downtowner Saloon, you’re sure to have plenty of fun.