EILEEN KEDERSHA BROKER ASSOC., CLHMS, SRES
I have been a full time Business and Real Estate professional for over twenty-five years. As a Professional Realtor, my qualifications and experience enhances my clients’ buying or selling experience by making the process more successful, efficient and enjoyable. My goal is to meet or exceed my clients’ expectations, either when buying or selling. I strive to help my clients sell their home at a price that meets their objectives and in the time period that meets their needs. I understand that I must gain their trust and confidence by performing in a professional and reliable manner. Having worked and lived in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Georgia, I have gained a broad perspective of diverse real estate markets, which has given me a distinct advantage assisting my clients. I am a detailed oriented professional specializing in the South Florida luxury home and condominium markets. I provide my customers and clients with unparalleled service. I use a comprehensive approach to marketing Real Estate, employing latest electronic and computer technology, internet exposure as well as all aspects of media.
I am a Florida resident; a member of the Realtor Association of Greater Fort Lauderdale; I am conversational in German and Italian. I lived in Switzerland for nine years and my husband and I also lived aboard our sail boat for three years, while cruising the Mediterranean. Living in Europe has helped me better serve my European clients and assist them in their International Relocation needs. I have an interior design background. My new home construction and remodeling experience has also proven to be a valuable asset to my clients. Education: Cornell University, Deans List; Professional Designations: Broker Assoc., CLHMS, SRES Designations I believe in old fashioned, personalized service with the professional follow up my clients have come to expect. No task is too small to help my clients enjoy a positive experience during the process of selling or acquiring a property. If you want results… Put me to work for you!
WILLIAM KEDERSHA, CDPE, CNE, ChFC
William Kedersha initial entry into the real estate market began in the 80’s. His experience encompasses sales, site acquisition, obtaining entitlements, construction, turn around properties and financing both residential and commercial projects. Bill attributes much of his success as a realtor to his working partnership with his wife, Eileen and from his personal investing as a principal combined with over 25 years of sales experience working with Clients. He has participated in all facets of real estate transactions; realtor, buyer, seller, developer and financer. He has earned the Certified Negotiation Expert designation (CNE), which is held by less than 1% of all realtors nationwide. His extensive negotiating experience and business background have strengthened his successful real estate career. He also holds the CDPE designation, working with distress properties. He is results-oriented, with strong leadership, negotiating and analytic competence, displaying excellent sales and communication skills with a proven sales record.
Consistent success has been achieved working with his network of investors and clients. Working in a broad range of industries and disciplines has given Bill indispensable knowledge that he uses to achieve positive results for each client. He has conducted or facilitated seminars and workshops, both nationally and internationally. Bill has held the position of Chief Executive Officer with several public and private companies.
Bill and his wife, Eileen are experienced cruisers. They lived aboard their 49′ Hallberg Rassy for 3 years in the Mediterranean and have sailed the North East, Florida, Bahamas and the Caribbean for over 30 years. Waterfront properties are his specialty. Bill graduated Monmouth University with a BS in Economics, lives in South Florida and has 4 children.
Why You Should Consider Working With Us?
- Over 25 years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market.
- Market Exposure. Our Web Marketing leads our industry. We have exclusive premium placement on Google, Yahoo, MSN and Realtor.com. Real Estate marketing has changed, the internet now accounts for over 74% of all initial home searches. Check out our internet presence.
- We know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- We will do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- We are full-time professional real estate agents – anything less and you’d be short changed.
- We’ll use our affiliations throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You’ll be our only client in the real estate transaction.
- We’ll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice we preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- REO and Short Experts, William Is a designated Certified Distressed Property Expert.
- We won’t waste your time – when an offer is made, we’ll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours. No one negotiates more consistent positive results for both sellers and buyers.
- You’ll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as our dynamic web presence, email resources and One Sotheby’s International Realty’s internet listing and home search. The most comprehensive web site, which gives you the most exposure, selling or buying, to the most prospective buyers and homes. WE GET RESULTS!
Let’s get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans.